.::Ds-links::.
Welcome to Ds-Links please login or register if you are a new user.
Welcome to Ds-Links please login or register if you are a new user.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grey’s Anatomy 5ª Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Share This!
AuthorMessage
uilson
Admin
Admin
uilson

Male Idade : 32
Pontos : 36814
Reputação : 0

Grey’s Anatomy 5ª Season Vide
PostSubject: Grey’s Anatomy 5ª Season   Grey’s Anatomy 5ª Season Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:57 am

Grey’s Anatomy 5ª Season Www.baixae.com

“A 5° Temporada da série GREY’S ANATOMY é protagonizado por Ellen Pompeo como a Dra. Meredith Grey, residente cirúrgica do fictício hospital Seattle Grace, em Seattle, Washington. A série é focada nela e seus colegas, também internos: Cristina, Izzie, George e Alex, mostrando suas vidas amorosas e as dificuldades pelas quais passam no trabalho.”

Dados da Serie:

Título Original: Grey’s Anatomy 5ª Temporada
Gênero: Drama
Duração: 42 Min
Direção: Shonda Rhimes
Tamanho: 150 Mb
Idioma: Inglês – Legendado

Download:
Episódio 01 e 02 – Dream a Little Dream of Me : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 03 – Here Comes The Flood: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 04 – Brave New World: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 05 – There’s No ‘I’ in Team: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 06 – Life During Wartime: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 07 – Rise Up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 08 – These Ties That Bind: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 09 – In the Midnight Hour: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 10 – All By Myself: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 11 – Wish You Were Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 12 – Simpathy For The Devil: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 13 – Stairway to Heaven: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 14 – Beat Your Heart Out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 15 – Before and After: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 16 – An Honest Mistake: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 17 – I Will Follow You Into The Dark: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 18 – Stand By Me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 19 – Elevator Love Letter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 20 – Sweet Surrender: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 21 – Beautiful Day: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódio 22 – No Good at Saying Sorry: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Episódios 23 e 24 – Here’s to Future Days: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://dslinks.forumotion.com

Grey’s Anatomy 5ª Season

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::Ds-links::. :: TV Zone :: Series-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com